We hope you & your loved ones are safe & sound, and that you haven’t been eating a ton of cake like we have!!
We’re excited to have you back to the studio & wanted to first touch bases with you, so you have some notice on some changes you’re going to experience as part of our new normal, now that we’re living under a pandemic, effective 01 April 2020, until further notice.
- There will be less hours of lashing operations for us, as we space out clients a bit more to ensure physical distancing can be maintained for safety. Please be sure to book your appointments in advance, to ensure the most convenient schedule for you.
- We are still open from M-F: 8am – 5pm & Sat 9am - 2pm. After hour appointments are by appointment only, please message us for availability. IF you are high risk, and need an appt, please call us.
- We love early clients, but please do not plan to be more than 5-10minutes early. Please message(text) us if you arrive early. If we have finished our cleaning & disinfection process, we will invite you in. If we don’t respond, we’re with another client and we ask you remain in your vehicle to keep yourself & others safe. PLEASE DO NOT RING THE DOOR BELL OVER & OVER, WE WON'T ANSWER FOR SAFETY REASONS.
- We are asking that you wear a mask before you approach our front door per the guidelines set by the CDC, WHO, FDA, State of Hawaii, County of Honolulu Legal Ordinances & to respect the safety of others. If you do not have a mask properly on your face when we open our doors to greet you, we unfortunately won’t be able to service you. DON'T ring the bell, until your mask is on! We will have to cancel your appointment and charge the card on file for the cancelled appointment. Be sure the mask DOES NOT have a vent or that it is not a face/neck gaitor, we will only allow a proper face covering, as approved by the CDC guidelines. There are NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS, Consider this your notice.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in studio. No exception.
- No food or drink is allowed in the studio. Please consume your beverages in your vehicle.
- An addendum to the LUSH waiver will need to be signed on your first visit back to us. The waiver will have you acknowledge our mask policy, & COVID-19 policy.
- Just like any other place you visit; we’re going to ask you the standard COVID-19 questions about contact tracing & take your temperature. We know you’ve heard them a million times before, so forgive us, we just want to be thorough.
- Anyone who arrives, sick, ill, coughing or otherwise indicating they are not in good health, will not be allowed into the studio. We will have to cancel your appointment and reschedule for another time, the cancellation policy applies. Please know, we love lashes & we love our chats, but the safety of everyone is our top priority.
- Only the individual being serviced will be allowed in studio. Sorry folks, but we want to maintain maximum physical distancing and the possibility of contamination, so we ask that you leave friends at home. The only exception is if you’re a minor, your parent or guardian will need to be in studio the entire duration of service.
- We DO NOT have a restroom for use due to COVID-19. Please prepare yourself accordingly.
- We encourage contactless payment and have purchased a contactless chip reader for all major credit cards. And now, we also accept, Venmo. We accept, cash, credit card, Apple pay or Venmo only.
Things that stay the same:
- We are not inclined to increase our prices or include a COVID-19 hazard fee at this time. We figure, it’s part of our job to be crazy clean, & disinfect between every client. We always have been, and will continue on the same, with our disinfectant protocols as usual. (Note we updated our protocols in November 2019, at the onset of COVID-19). We now run a medical grade air filter, and wipe down every surface after each visit, regardless of what is touched, it is disinfected.
- Hygiene is more important than ever! Please remember to change out your lash brush at least every 30 days or after any illness or infection. We give your first for free, each visit, and after that it’s 25 cents per brush.
- Parking is still the same, please park at the end of the building in the designated LUSH spots. DO NOT PARK anywhere else, as this may result in towing. Please be respectful of the other business parking spots, and DO NOT occupy a front space. Lash Up Studio is not responsible for any towing fees, please be mindful of where you park.
Ladies & Gent’s! Thank you for your continued support and for being lash lovers! We hope to see you soon! Stay safe!
Lash Up Studio Hawaii