A great BIG Thank you!
Every year brings exciting new changes, and things to look forward to! We wanted to take this time, to thank all of our clients, and supporters for 2019. We have enjoyed each and every conversation, laugh and shared stories over the past year with you ladies and 'gents! Thank you for your unconditional support with the Make an Impact Project, no matter how crazy our endeavors have been!
Here is to another year together filled with fabulous lashes, and many more wonderful times together!
Lash Bath $20
Beginning January 2020, we'll be offering an add-on service so that you can have us professionally wash your lashes before each visit! We know you're busy, and run around all day, so let us wash your day off those lashes.
**If your arrive to the studio with leftover make up or residual build up, we are requiring that a professional lash bath is done to remove any debris. If you decline the service, we will not be able to complete your relash, to preserve the integrity of your lashes, and our cancellation policy will apply**
Cooling Eye Mask $10
Need a quick boost? Our soothing eye masks instantly chill, calm and refresh tired eyes on contact. Designed to be used after lash treatments (yet so addictive you’ll want to use them all the time), our replenishing gel formula soothes, depuffs and diminishes the appearance of dark circles. Caffeine firms and boosts circulation, while kelp extract moisturizes and heals. Cooling hydrogel creates a seal to penetrate skin, and our anti-slip design won’t budge until you’re ready to take the masks off. This is a 10 min add on service at the end of your lash refill. Lay back and relax.
Price Changes for 2020
Effective January 2020, our price list is as follows:
-Natural Classic Highlight Set $99
-Natural Classic Highlight Relash $65
-Classic Full Set $195
-Classic Relash $74
-Extended Classic Relash $115
-Mini Classic Relash $55
-Hybrid Full Set $275
-Hybrid Relash $130
-Volume Full Set $365 (2D-5D)
-Volume Relash $175
-Volume Extended Relash $245
-Volume Mini Relash $95
-Colored Lashes $25 starting price
Update on Policies
The most important update of all, please read our update on our policies and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
- We will now be enforcing a NO Cell phone policy. Sorry ladies and 'gents, but we can't effectively do our job if you're taking calls during lash appointments. We ask that you complete your calls and texts before you enter the studio for your relash. We know you're busy, so if you have to reschedule, just let us know and we're happy to help make this happen.
- If your arrive to the studio with leftover make up or residual build up, we are requiring that a professional lash bath is done to remove any debris. If you decline this service, we will not be able to complete your relash, to preserve the integrity of your lashes, and our cancellation policy will apply. Please know that your lash health is the most important thing to us, and due to a rise in dirty lashes, we opted for this policy change instead of an overall large price increase and mandatory in studio wash.
- Due to the cycle of natural lashes, all relash appointments will be strictly adhered to in 2020. We've been very understanding in the past, but beginning in 2020, lash appointments will be strongly monitored, and must fall in the time frames as follows:
- Mini relash: 1-7 days from last fill
- Regular relash: 7-21 days from last fill
- Extended relash: 21-30 days from last fill
- Anything after 4 weeks will be considered a full set, and priced accordingly.
If you arrive in studio with fewer than 50% of your lashes, you will be charged for an extended relash or a full set, depending on the status of your extensions. We are so sorry but we cannot give upgraded services away for no additional charges.
Thank you again for all your support and for all your wonderful stories. Here's to another year of fabulous lashes and good times!
Love, Tina H